2016 is here y’all. I don’t know if you noticed… but it’s like, fully underway. We’re midway through January already! So if you haven’t thought of what will make your year absolutely fabulous, it’s time kick it into gear! I’ve been thinking about it a lot and decided that are really are 5 things that would make 2016 my year. These are sort of like an add-on to my New Year’s Resolutions.
- Paying off that last pesky credit card balance. It’s not huge, but it’s big enough to bug me and I just can’t seem to shake it. Every time I make a big payment on it, something comes up and I fill it up again. Ugh!
- Lose 15 pounds. I’ve talked about it for too long. It’s time to shed them once and for all. That would definitely make my year.
- Have a baby. If we could find a way to grow our family, that would make my year absolutely amazing. I’m working on it, so don’t count me out yet. :o)
- Buy a house. This renting stuff is for the birds! Our lease is up soon and hopefully we’ll find something we want to buy.
- Join a volleyball team. I really, really, really, really… (do you catch my drift?) REALLY miss playing volleyball. I know my ankles are awful and it’s been a long time, but I want to play. I need to find a team.
Simple right?? I don’t think these 5 things are too much to ask. If I can just pull these off, I can pretty much guarantee you, this year will be absolutely fabulous. What about you? What would make 2016 YOUR year? Comment below!